1. Aloo Tikki: Straight from the Indian streets into the comfort of your homes, a crisp mix of peas, potatoes and spices.
2. Matar Paneer: This great combination of peas and paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes of North India.
3. Methi Parantha: Parantha stuffed with the goodness of fresh methi leaves, mildly spiced.
4. Allahabad Ki Tehri: An aromatic rice & veggie based dish originated from Uttar Pradesh.
5. Chilli Paneer: This paneer recipe is easy to prepare and needs nothing more than your daily masalas.
NDTV Food is India’s leading Food content platform; a lifestyle subsidiary of India’s leading news website, ndtv.com.
If you’re a foodie who loves to explore the depths of the culinary world, you’ve reached the right place. Browse from thousands of recipes, tips and trivia on cooking, info on latest restaurants and much more…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – https://goo.gl/srmrzA
For more, logon to https://food.ndtv.com